Every year, nearly 3000 children and teens die from gunfire, and nearly 14,000 are injured.

Friday, February 24, 2012

13-year old boy and 16-year old girl in Oklahoma threatened in home invasion

Sara and Jacob Crabtree, ages 15 and 13
13-year old Jacob Crabtree and his sister, Sara, were in their home with an aunt when five men invaded the home, threatening them with guns to their chest or head.  They ransacked the home and stole many items before destroying phones and fleeing.  The kids' parents were gone at the time.

From the article and video:

[T]he masked men armed with guns kicked in the backdoor to the home.

"They pointed a gun at me and they kept on saying who all is here, who all is here," says 13-year-old, Jacob Crabtree.

"I was in my bedroom watching TV on my laptop and I heard yelling coming from in here, so I opened my bedroom door and I saw men standing in here with guns," says 15-year old Sara Crabtree.

Luckily, none of the victims were harmed.  Police quickly caught up to the men and captured them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Your comment will be posted after being approved.