Every year, nearly 3000 children and teens die from gunfire, and nearly 14,000 are injured.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Teen with gun threatens man after confrontation about a dog

Four teens in Mobile, Alabama, were badgering a dog in a man's yard.  The man confronted them, and one of the teens pulled out a gun with a laser site and pointed it at the man's chest.  The entire confrontation was caught on surveillance video.

From an article, with new footage and the video:
Joel Edwards is still shaken after his confrontation with a group of teenagers.

"We were inside watching TV and I hear my dog barking and I look out the window and there's these four teenagers. They were kicking at my fence and badgering my dog," said Edwards.

So he walked outside and told the boys to leave his dog alone.

"As they walked off they said 'Who are you talking to?' I said 'I'm talking to you' and at that point he pulls a gun out of his waistband," said Edwards.

Edwards' neighbor has a home security system.

You can see the four teens walk away from Edward's home. Then the teen in the black shirt turns around and pulls a gun.

"It had a laser on it that was pointed directly at my chest. I was scared. If he had pulled the trigger I would have been done for," said Edwards.
Every gun in the hands of a child must first pass through the hands of an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Your comment will be posted after being approved.